The internet is full of tools that you can use to improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO). Some are free, while others cost a little money. I’ve listed some of the most common and best websites seo tools below so that you can find what works for you!
Broken link checker
Broken link checker is a free tool that helps you find broken links on your website, fix them, and understand how to avoid them in the future. It can also be used as an SEO tool by checking the quality of internal linking between pages on your site.
Broken link checker works with any website or blog running WordPress, Joomla and Drupal themes (or other CMS), including WooCommerce sites.
Copyscape – Plagiarism Checker
Copyscape is a free tool that checks for plagiarism, duplicate content and copyright infringement. It also checks for broken links, duplicate meta tags, headers and footers.
- Check for Plagiarism: This feature allows you to check whether the text on your website has been copied from somewhere else or not. If it has been copied then this tool will help you fix it up by giving suggestions on how to improve your content without losing its originality in terms of language usage and structure etcetera..
Siteliner is a free SEO tool that analyzes your site’s content and provides you with a list of suggestions on how to improve it. The process is simple: enter the URL of your website, select the type of content (blog post, product page), and click “start analysis.” After this step is complete, you’ll see an overview of all aspects of your site’s structure; these include tags and keywords as well as page level metrics such as number of internal links or total pages on site.
To get started using Siteliner:
- Visit [this link](https://www.siteliner.com/signup/) if you haven’t already created an account with them
- Click “Get Started Now” in the upper right corner of their homepage
Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool
Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool is a great tool for finding broken links on your website and checking the structure of your website. You can use it to check if your website is using the right meta tags, as well as whether or not it is mobile friendly.
This software will crawl through all pages on your site and give you information about each one including:
- The title tag (which should be unique)
- The href tag (which should point out where in relation to other elements on the page)
Google Analytics is a free tool that allows you to track your website’s performance over time. It gives you the ability to see what pages people are visiting, where they come from and how long they stay on your site. You can also set up goals for each page so that you know if it’s working or not before making any changes to it.
You can use this tool in conjunction with other SEO tools such as Moz or Ahrefs because it will help provide an overview of what works well for your site in terms of content marketing efforts vs other aspects (such as social media posts).
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a website that helps you manage your site’s performance in Google Search results. It provides the following features:
- Search Analytics: See how well your pages are performing on Google, including how many people visit them and how long they stay on each page. You can also see which keywords are driving traffic to your site from search results, as well as see where people are clicking when they arrive at their destination page.
- Crawl Errors: Find out why webpages aren’t indexed by Google (or another search engine) by entering in URLs for sites that should be indexed but aren’t yet visible through normal browsing activities like searching or navigating through websites using desktop browsers like Safari or Chrome; this will help you identify problems with URLs before they become too widespread throughout your website’s content!
- Fetch as Google: This feature works similarly to 301 redirects except instead of moving old urls over onto newer ones (which could get confusing), it lets users choose between fetching information from thousands upon thousands of different sources across hundreds upon hundreds more servers worldwide! This means less time spent waiting around while things load up first time round – just click away 🙂
Open Site Explorer
Open Site Explorer is a great tool for finding out what your site’s performance looks like in Google, Bing and Yandex. This can help you understand how well your pages rank for certain keywords.
Open Site Explorer is different from the other two tools listed on this page because it gives you access to specific data about your website that’s not available in any of the other two tools. For example:
- How many people clicked on each URL?
- What were those clickthroughs like?
these are all tools for managing your website’s seo
These are all tools that can help you manage your website’s SEO.
- This is a great tool for finding broken links, plagiarism and other issues on your site. If a link or an image on your site is broken or doesn’t work properly, then this tool will show you what the problem is so that you can fix it.
- This tool allows users to see how their websites are performing in search results across different engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo! Search Console. It also shows them how much traffic came from organic (direct) vs paid channels like AdWords or social media sites like Facebook etc., which helps them understand if they have enough reach for organic traffic sources before investing time & money into paid advertising.”
In this article, I outlined some of the best SEO tools for managing your website in 2018. There are many other tools available but these were my favorites. If you use any of these tools, it would be great if you left me a comment below to let me know what you think!